Gilmore & Associates Inc is committed to both respecting and protecting your right to privacy. We treat personal information you may provide to us with the same care and precautions as we do our own personal information. Your information is kept in strict confidence and only authorized staff with specific business needs have access to your information.
Any personal information collected by Gilmore & Associates Inc. by any means, including via this website, is not sold or shared with others, except as detailed in this privacy statement.
Specifically, our commitment is:
- Your information is kept for the express purpose of doing business – establishing, maintaining, and improving our services.
- Information provided to us may be updated or edited according to our business needs.
- Your information will never be sold to third parties
- Your information will be shared with third parties only when they are directly involved in providing our services.
Information about you is used to:
- identify you
- allow us to contact you for business related reasons
- provide ongoing services
- protect against fraud
- comply with legal requirements
Gilmore & Associates Inc. reserves the right to disclose your information in unusual circumstances where we have reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may either intentionally or unintentionally be causing harm or interference with legitimate rights of others. We may further disclose information when we believe in good faith that law requires such disclosure.
Experience with ROI resultsFind Out More!